A bespoke suit from Roderick Charles is the ultimate expression of individuality.
It gives you the exemplary quality expected from our ready to wear collection with a unique finish and unparalleled fit.
How it works
- It begins with a consultation with one of our skilled tailoring staff about your requirements.
- They will help you select your cloth and lining from our wide selection of the highest quality fabrics from traditional Yorkshire milled worsteds to the finest Italian Merino cloths.
- You will then discuss and decide on the style and cut of suit together with any particular styling details you wish to add
- Your measurements will be taken, and a note of any figuration details incorporated to achieve a perfect fit.
- Next, an individual pattern is created according to your measurements from which your suit will be cut by our experienced team of tailors.
- Five to six weeks later you will be invited back for a fitting, with any adjustments you may require carried out until you are completely satisfied with the fit and quality of your suit.